Jason Wolfe is an Entrepreneur. Grew up in Milton Hershey School, an
orphanage founded by Hershey, one of America's greatest Entrepreneurs and
Jason's role model. Jason was selected Alumnus of the year for Milton
Hershey School in 2014.
Jason has been focused on OmniPrepaid, LLC which owns GiftCards.com and
OmniCard.com since 2008 and is currently roughly 100 employees, and the #1
gift card site in the world. As of January 2016, Jason sold GiftCards.com
and OmniCard to Blackhawk Network.
Jason created the first coupon site online in 1995. Raised $500k in VC from
Jupiter Media (NASDAQ: JUPM) in 1999, and sold MyCoupons to Save.com (then
owned by Valassis (NASDAQ: VCI) in 2000.
Jason then built Direct Response Technologies, Inc (from 2002 to 2006) which
provided DirectTrack affiliate tracking technology. Received expansion
capital from the State of North Dakota in 2002, and sold Direct Response to
Digital River (NASDAQ: DRIV) in 2006.
Awards and recognition's:
* An Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year award winner for 2011.
* A judge for EY Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2012, 2013 and
* Top 5 Entrepreneurs in Prepaid in 2010.
* Top Workplace award #11 - 2011.
* Finalist for Entrepreneur.com's National Entrepreneur award.
* Finalist for Tech 50 top CEO in Pittsburgh.
* Governor's impact award 2012.
* Been in in Pittsburgh Business times for 100 fastest growing
companies 7 times.
* Alumni of the Year Milton Hershey School - 2014
* Been on News shows like Bloomberg, Morning Joe on CNBC, and MSNBC.
And attends and supports Orchard Hill Church of Wexford, PA. And supports
the Light of Life homeless shelter. Has been on 3 mission trips to Haiti.
Has a son, Morris James Wolfe, and lives in Sewickley, PA.